Laugh All the Way while Discovering the Secrets to Achieving Success
with Jane Jenkins Herlong, C.S.P., C.P.A.E.
“Jane used her Southern humor to both entertain and celebrate our unique eccentricities. Jane related to everyone in the room on a personal level, whether they were Southern or not. She managed to weave life lessons and motivation into her own personal stories of family, friends and the professional world.” Capitol Consultants
“Prove people wrong and laugh while achieving your dreams.”
– Jane Jenkins Herlong, C.S.P., C.P.A.E
- Funny Southern Humorist
- Global, Award-Winning & Hall of Fame Speaker,
- SiriusXM Comedian
- Recording Artist & Award-Winning Professional Singer
- Award-Winning & Best-Selling Author
Global, Award-Winning, Hall of Fame
& Certified Speaking Professional
As a Laugh-Out-Loud, Funny, Southern Humorist, Jane Jenkins Herlong, C.S.P., C.P.A.E. believes in the extraordinary power of humor and storytelling while empowering audiences to embrace the MINDSET OF ACHIEVEMENT. Jane combines humor, original Southern stories, and her award-winning singing with life lessons. Audiences “laugh at” and learn “how to” handle life’s professional and personal challenges.
Award-Winning Professional Singer, Song-Writer, Comedian & Recording Artist
Bring the crowd to their feet with Jane’s Southern humor and award-winning
singing throughout each entertaining presentation. You may even
hear a personalized parody or two!
Funny women can make you laugh. Jane helps folks learn while laughing!
- Professional Singer, Song Writer, Parody Composer, Recording Artist
- Pleasure of sharing the stage with several noteworthy people
including Dr. Charles Stanley, General Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani
and the late Charlton Heston
- Jane’s singing and comedy have been enjoyed by audiences around
the globe, including Radio City Music Hall, SiriusXM with Jeff
Foxworthy and Ray Romano, Pandora, Spotify and every other
Award Winning & Best-Selling Author
The journey of women starts from the coming of age to aging gracefully while surrounded by women of wisdom who weave in and out of our lives.
Jane Jenkins Herlong is an award-winning and best-selling author of four books that delight women of all ages,
backgrounds and lifestyles. The timeless and poignant lessons are gracefully woven throughout Jane’s signature masterful storytelling that she is known for in both the spoken and written words.
Barefeet, High-Heels, Tatas, Pearls, Flip-Flops, Rhinestones and WOW are the tell-tale accessories every woman needs to grasp while traveling through the ups and downs of the roller coaster of life.
Award Winning Author of 4 Books
- Rhinestones on My Flip-Flops, Published in 2018 by Hachette Publishing. Earned Amazon Best-Seller, Indie Book Award Gold Winner.
- Bare Feet to High Heels, Published in 2015 by Speaking from the Heart.
- Bury Me with My Pearls, Published in 2013 by Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas. Earned International Illumination Award & Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year.
- What Ta-Tas Teach Us, Published in 2012 by Speaking from the Heart.
Philanthropy & Family
Jane is active in her church and community, serves on many boards and volunteers for organizations near to her heart. Jane’s proudest accomplishments are being a wife and mother. Jane and her family live on the family peach farm in Edgefield County, South Carolina.
- Fluent in four languages: English, Northern, Southern and Gullah (gull-a)
- Philanthropist, Board Member, Church Member & Volunteer
- Commissioner at Piedmont Technical College of South Carolina
- Chair of the National Speakers Association Scholarship Committee
- Foundation Board of the National Speakers Association
- Recovering beauty queen
- Wife of one, mother of two
- Former Miss South Carolina