Be Positive, Laugh Often & Don’t Let Anyone Hold You Back!
Are you ready to teach your organization to…
- Allow setbacks to empower you?
- Laugh more to handle unexpected challenges?
- Build a healthy, thriving environment for top level performance?
Jane Jenkins Herlong, C.S.P., C.P.A.E.
- Known as that “Funny Motivational Speaker with Southern Humor”
- Professional Hall of Fame Speaker
- Uplifting & Energizing Opening / Closing Speaker
- SiriusXM, Pandora, Spotify & Internet Radio Stations
- Award-Winning Singer
- Best-Selling & Award-Winning Author
- Former Miss America Contestant
“When life throws you tomatoes, make ketchup! Then add humor and make salsa!”
-Jane Jenkins Herlong
Meet Jane Jenkins Herlong, C.S.P., C.P.A.E.
Funny Motivational Speaker & Then Some!
Determined to master insurmountable odds, Jane Jenkins Herlong, C.S.P., C.P.A.E. uses humor to overcome life’s darkest moments, laughs her way to “mental wealth” and shares the roadmap to success.
From working on her father’s tomato farm to competing on the runway of the Miss America Pageant and beyond, Jane ‘s masterful storytelling compels audiences to laugh out loud while learning how to deal with difficult people, laugh through unexpected challenges and say “NEXT” when people tell you “NO.”
Jane is a perfect opener or closer to your event! She energizes and shift mindsets as she dishes out the most essential lessons in life and business.
“Within two minutes of presenting, Jane changed the entire energy in the room. She had captured everyone’s attention. They were laughing, hanging on every word and the overall mood was happy. Through her brilliant (and hilarious) storytelling and inspirational tone, Jane delivered an impactful message to our group. They felt empowered, encouraged and motivated to own their “runway,” because Jane told them not only how, but why and that she believed they could. I highly recommend Jane to any group looking for a reminder of the importance of laughter and believing in yourself.”
~Holly Cline, The POWER Symposium, Amoena Corporation